Tuesday, April 14, 2009

LA mockboards

Today was LA mockboards. I had my mom come in as my patient. I passed the IA just fine, but failed the PSA. My window was not up! I still don't feel very great the PSA's, but Emily let me do some LA on her patient. I need all the practice I can get! I did the entire maxilla, so I got practice 2 more times on the PSA.

My board patient came in the afternoon. I did a full mouth and bwx on him with the scanx. I also finished his OD and UR,UL quads. He has been reliable so far, so hopefully he just shows up for boards and i'm good!

1 comment:

jAcKi said...

I know, sometimes I think the WREB clinical is so unfair because we fail if our patient doesn't show up for their appointment or if they don't qualify or if they get a cold sore, etc... Hopefully it all works out for all of us