Tuesday, February 17, 2009

snowday??

Well, I was hoping for a snowday but that didn't happen. They did cancel evening classes, but that doesn't really make a difference to me! I'm actually just happy my first patient showed! I did a fmx and 4 bwx on the scanx. I had no idea how to use it, so janell helped me out:) We didn't realize that there was a special xcp holder for the scanx full mouth, so it made it a little difficult. The films would not stay in the holder! The only thing I didn't like about the scanx is it felt like it took forever to rearrange and mount the films. My afternoon patient did not show of course! His car got stuck in the snow! I helped Amber out with x-rays and arrestin.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think you were pretty lucky to have any patients at all!! I know that mine would have probably cancelled for sure. :-)