Tuesday, February 3, 2009

mockboards:(

Well, it was mockboards today. Everything was kind of messed up! 5 people were signed up for the morning and 10 for the afternoon, so we didn't have many people to help us out. We just kept our patients in their same chair for the examiner check. I could not find a mockboard pt for the life of me, so i brought my husband in just to get the experience. It would have been nice to have a pt with the calculus so that they could qualify and i would get my points, but what else can i do!? I'm just hoping i can find a 2nd mockboard and boards!

4 comments:

Kami said...

Well, at least you had a body in the chair. I am sure that you would have done well with a real patient.

jAcKi said...

At least you had someone, I bet you will get a few points just for that. We'll just need to find our own for next mockboard and the real board exams.

DenaeLemich said...

you'll get one next time! :)

Janet said...

Sounds like a frustrating day. At least you had someone so you were able to go through the whole process. Hopefully we'll find board patients soon!