Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My mom came in this morning. I feel a little more comfortable starting off with someone i know! She was a 1b. she had very little calculus and plaque, so it was a pretty quick appt. I gave her nitrous which took a little more time. i gave her .5 liters and she could already feel it and didn't want to turn it up any more.
My afternoon patient cancelled just before the appt:( , so i guess i'll get some studying done...... I swear my patient always cancels on the first day just to stress me out!!

2 comments:

jAcKi said...

Nitrous is good to get out of the way. I feel like some of the girls in our clinic group want to start having kids so I hope I get mine out of the way before someone in my pod does. :)

Megan said...

I know how you feel my patients have been canceling on me too. I just tell myself everything will work out in the end. But that's good you were able to get your nitrous PE done.